Tuesday, April 26, 2016

In support of Target

I am so over the Target bathroom debate...but I AM going to make a statement about it.

I am going to literally drive 45 miles to the nearest Target just so I can use the restroom.  I'm going to take a picture of myself heading into that bathroom, and post it on social media telling them how proud I am to still be a patron of their business.  I'm going to point out that I am not an LGBT person, but I'm a huge supporter.

If others can be so hateful and discriminatory to post pics of themselves stating how they will never enter the store again, then I can do the exact opposite.

I've always said that if you are passionate about something, then don't just sit there and do nothing. Be a part of the solution.  Stand up for what you believe in.

That's exactly what I'm doing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment